Dodge has announced the 2015 Dodge Charger will be priced from $27,995 in the United States.
According to Tim Kuniskis, President and CEO – Dodge and SRT, “The Dodge Charger is a performance car that carves its own niche and cuts straight through the segments and perceptions of what a full-size sedan can or should be. With the new 2015 Charger, we’re pushing the boundaries of what a full-size sedan can or should be even further. We’ve seriously modernized the look and feel and added a standard eight-speed transmission across the lineup. The Charger is now tighter, leaner and more athletic, without sacrificing the proportions, performance, driving dynamics, attitude and price that attracted customers in the first place.”
The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for the 2015 Dodge Charger:
- Dodge Charger SE / $27,995
- Dodge Charger SE AWD / $30,995
- Dodge Charger SXT / $29,995
- Dodge Charger SXT AWD / $32,995
- Dodge Charger R/T / $32,995
- Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track / $35,995
- Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack / $39,995
- Dodge Charger SRT 392 / $47,385
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat / $63,995
Sales of the 2015 Dodge Charger are scheduled to commence before the end of the year. The 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is scheduled to start production in the first quarter of 2015.
Photo Credit: Dodge