Corvette’s new 2014 Stingray highlights the brand’s holiday wish list. A list of gift items for the Corvette enthusiast offers unique accessories for all types and all price ranges; and if you are one of the lucky 550 Corvette enthusiasts with $77,450, it promises to be a merry holiday season.
The Corvette Stingray Premiere 3LT model is a marvel of American sports car craftsmanship. The vehicle wows with ‘Lime Rock Green’ exterior. The limited edition wheels are fitted with Stingray logo center caps.
The ‘Brownstone’ suede interior is unique to the 550 vehicles produced worldwide. The interior also boasts Stingray logo fill plates, carbon fiber accents, performance exhaust system, a Z51 Performance Package and ‘Magnetic Selective Ride Control’.
These limited edition collector Stingrays come with a special VIN number, dash plaques and a five-piece Thule Corvette luggage set.
The gift of Corvette inspired beyond the drivers seat with a collection of items priced between $12-$5,000:
- Write in style with the Corvette Stingray Roller Pen ($12).
- Monopoly Empire Game featuring a 2014 Stingray token ($20).
- 2014 Corvette Stingray die cast model ($38.50).
- Corvette Stingray: The Seventh Generation of America’s Sports Car, by Larry Edsall ($40); the collector’s featuring over 300 historical photographs.
- Fisher Price Power Wheels Corvette ($275) features chrome wheels.
- The Seventh Generation Corvette Watch ($775); limited-edition chronograph watch features Corvette crossed flags and Corvette logo and carbon fiber dial face.
- Corvette Stingray Luggage ($910); five-piece luggage set: two roller suitcases, a backpack, duffel bag and messenger bag.
- Corvette Heritage Neon Sign ($5,000).
- For the driving enthusiasts, Corvette offers two bucket list experiences; Ron Fellows Performance Driving School (starting at $2,995) and Bob Bondurant School of Performance Driving (starting at 1,225) offers 1-3 day performance driving school experiences.
This holiday season Chevrolet gives the gift of Corvette; in all shapes, sizes and price ranges including the the sleek and sculpted limited 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible.
Photo Credit: Chevrolet