Today, Ford announced it will support the National Multiple Sclerosis Society by offering a 2015 Mustang 50 Years convertible to be raffled off this summer.
According to Raj Nair, Ford group vice president, global product development, “We’re thrilled to be able to work with and help The National MS Society again. As pleased as we are to be able to help financially with the Society’s No Opportunity Wasted research project, we also feel it’s important to help raise greater awareness of this terrific program. That we’re creating one – and only one – Mustang GT 50 Years convertible for the Society shows how much we respect and support their efforts.”
The one-of-a-kind 2015 Mustang 50 Years convertible features a number of unique elements that distinguish it from other 2015 Mustangs:
- Wimbledon White exterior paint
- Chrome-accented grille with corralled pony emblem
- Chrome accents around the tri-bar taillamp lenses
- Axle spin-finish aluminum instrument panel trim
- Rear decklid badge with “GT 50 Years” identification
- Two-tone cashmere and black leather seats
- Contrasting cashmere stitching on instrument panel, steering wheel, shift boot, door inserts and seats
- Loop-carpet floor mats with cashmere stitching and suede binding
- 19-inch Y-spoke wheels inspired by the chrome steel wheels offered on original Mustang
- Owner’s guide in a leather portfolio with “50 Years” badge on the outside
Ford will announce the winner in Mustang Alley in Ferndale, Mich., on Aug. 16, 2014 during the annual Woodward Dream Cruise.
Photo Credit: Ford